Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Autumn Leaves in Acton

When I returned to Canada in November 2008 I stayed with my friend in Acton and recuperated from sinusitis that I had developed from all the pollution in Hanoi. I had been living in Taiwan, traveling throughout Southeast Asia and then teaching at Hanoi University all without a break, so I was totally worn out from the travel and work.

Here are some photos from the front door of her father's house. He was a crazy old coot and we sure had a few laughs after a few pints. He rolled cheap tobacco into cigarette filters by the hundreds and the fact that he was still alive and tooling around in his RV at 80 years old was a miracle of God.

Acton, OntarioActon Ontario Canada
Acton Ontario Canada
Acton Ontario Canada
________________________________________________

Acton Ontario CanadaActon Ontario Canada
Acton Ontario Canada
Acton Ontario Canada

_______________________________________________________________













No comments:

Post a Comment