Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Loja, Ecuador

Loja Ecuador


I don't want to go on and on about the garbage, but it really was shocking. It was like this for over 200 miles. Here's another couple of pics.

_________________________________________________



There also were some scenic sites on the way to Loja. The mountainside was lush and green in some areas and I was grateful to the bus driver that got us there.  So many bus drivers are insane! Oh, have I forgotten to mention that the bus drivers are insane? Loja was a pretty town but I couldn't get any money out of my bank account here, so bring money if you go. My hotel room was also full of cockroaches in the bathroom. Gosh, how many cockroaches do I have to kill in a lifetime!


Loja Ecuador
Loja, Ecuador

No comments:

Post a Comment