Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Nha Trang - Vietnam




Na Trang

If you want another beautiful beach, come to Na Trang. The ride on the bus was as fun as being in a video arcade, but the driver managed to avoid a pile-up. Here are some head-on shots. Notice how relaxed the bull is while crossing the road. I kept telling myself - Be the bull! Be the bull!

Nha Trang BeachNha Trang Beach
Nha Trang Beach
Nha Trang Beach


Dude kept turning around in his seat and staring at me for long periods of time, and I couldn't decide whether he was crazy or friendly, or both. Finally, I moved and sat in front of him and stared at him for a long period of time before taking his picture. He was sweet - but it became so excruciating trying to communicate with him, that after ten minutes I gave up.

Nha Trang Beach


________________________________________________________________

Nha Trang Beach
Nha Trang Beach
Nha Trang Beach
Nha Trang Beach


We took pictures at the fishing docks and then walked down the beach to check out the south-side real estate. I certainly wasn't as impressed with the garbage collection around here, and after dodging broken glass, empty cans and doggy do, I was in need of some alcoholic refreshment.


Nha Trang BeachNha Trang Beach/>
Nha Trang Beach
Nha Trang Beach
Nha Trang Beach
Nha Trang Beach


On my way to the bank, I spotted this fellow with his monkey so I stopped to say hello. This hairy little guy was very friendly, and immediately wanted to check out my head for nits or any other eight-legged snack that might be available. Luckily, not today!

Nha Trang Beach



Nha Trang Beach


_____________________________________________________________

This cheerful fella was selling sunglasses and this sweet girl was taking care of her baby sister while her mother ran the shop.

Nha Trang Beach


_____________________________________________________________

I was really impressed with the garbage pick-up here. This truck is empty compared to how stacked it will be when it finally teeters off to the dump. I couldn't believe how much trash they could pile up and keep it together.

Nha Trang Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment