Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Dreamy Dalat Vietnam

The road from Nra Trang to DaLat.


Dalat Vietnam
Dalat Vietnam
_________________________________________________________

Off to the waterfall!


Dalat Vietnam
Dalat Vietnam
Dalat Vietnam
_____________________________________________________________________

Children flew kites down by the shore and they were amazing!

Dalat Vietnam
______________________________________________________________________

Nikki and I were just putzing around on a scooter and found this horse-riding
farm. It was Nikki's first time on a horse. Women travellers will have a great time in Vietnam.

Dalat Vietnam

_______________________________________________________________________

We also had to check out the local golf course - not bad, but it was just another
reason to have..............

Dalat VietnamDalat Vietnam


- ANOTHER COFFEE!


________________________________________________

The dramatic sky over Dalat inspired me, and I've come to realize that I'm more of a mountain person than a beach person. I used to enjoy the beaches - margaritas, sun-tanning, and checking out the muscles out on the surf. However, I feel more grounded when I'm in the mountains. Dalat was that type of place for me - a place of energy and power, meditation and peace.

Dalat VietnamDalat Vietnam


________________________________________________




“People travel to faraway places to watch, in fascination, the kind of people they ignore at home.”
Dagobert D. Runes

No comments:

Post a Comment