Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Kingston, Canada - A Drab, Gray Day




Kingston CanadaIt's another dreary day in Kingston, Ontario buried up to my nipples in snow and I've just received some bad news. My daughter is sick - from mold on her wall that has probably been there since Napoleon sailed to Egypt, so hopefully she will move. One thing for sure, I think this cold weather in Canada really, really sucks. This photo was taken at eleven in the morning. Can you see how dark it is?









Kingston CanadaI'm leaving for Montreal today for a few days and the weather is dark and wet. I'm looking forward to seeing some friends that I haven't seen for years. I'm also going to see my brother who I haven't seen in years. It will be weird going to Montreal, going backwards into the past. I might even go and see my ex-boyfriend's brothers, now THAT would be weird. But then I liked them more than my ex-boyfriend.

I've had job offers from Jordan, Iraq and Kuwait now, and another one from Colombia. I really don't know which one I want to take, but it will be another adventure no matter where I go. Where to go? I have to leave soon, the weather is killing my bones.



No comments:

Post a Comment